Job Title: Seasonal Sales Associate - Part Time
Type: Seasonal Part Time
Location: Superdry San Francisco Center, CA
Closing date for applications: 11.30.2019
Hours: Seasonal Part Time - 24hrs
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.
As a Sales Associate you are the face of Superdry. The role of a Sales Associate at Superdry involves ensuring that our customers receive the best possible experience of our brand and products every day, by providing first class customer service and positively promoting the Superdry brand as a brand ambassador. Our enthusiastic Sales Associates thrive in a dynamic environment and have a real passion for our brand and customers.
- Support the store team to deliver the highest standards across every aspect of store life
- Operate tills and deal with all associated procedures such as refunds and returns
- Handle basic customer complaints and escalate as appropriate
- Personally showcase our products every day to our customers, understand their shopping needs and help them to find products that meet those needs, therefore maximizing sales
- Work in the fitting room ensuring customers are able to try on garments quickly and comfortably, and offer advice on fit
- Work with the store team to share ideas and suggestions to help colleagues, customers and store performance
- Replenish stock against agreed plans, garment care and folding procedures, work in both back of house and front of house
- Additional responsibilities may include but not limited to:
- Key Holder
- Sales and Service trainer
- New Hire trainer
- In Store Visual Merchandiser
- Multi-skilled/Cross trained
- Passionate about our brand
- Experienced in retail but we will consider other service sector backgrounds with a significant customer facing sales or service element
- Passionate for people and fashion is essential, as is a passion for customers and exceeding expectations
- Confident to talk to customers, with excellent verbal communication skills
- Able to work as part of a team and be a role model to colleagues
- Able to create a positive and professional working environment
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding…
- Clothing allowance, 50% staff discount, excellent hourly rate (determined by location and experience)
Superdry is an equal employment employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess unrestricted work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer.