Title: Facilities Coordinator USA
Location: New York City
Closing date for applications: 07-30-2017
Hours: Full Time - 40hrs
SuperGroup plc is the owner of Superdry, which is rapidly becoming a global lifestyle brand. Superdry focuses on offering our customers around the world innovative, premium quality and affordable clothing and accessories across menswear, womenswear and specialist ranges. Superdry customers are loyal, varied and truly global, and are defined not by their age but by their attitude.
Superdry was launched in the UK in 2003 following an inspirational trip by our founders to Tokyo, and is famous for designing and producing quality garments inspired by fusing iconic vintage Americana and high-impact Japanese graphic imagery with a British twist. Our products are characterised by quality fabrics with authentic vintage washes, unique detailing, world-leading hand-drawn graphics, and tailored fits with diverse styling. As we continue to develop the breadth and nature of our product ranges, we increasingly appeal to a broader group of customers, aspirational people who want to feel amazing in what they wear and appreciate style, quality and attention to detail.
We operate a fast-growing multi-channel business through a combination of standalone stores, franchised and licensed stores, concessions, ecommerce, wholesale and distributors. We are growing fastest outside of the UK and our international business is going from strength to strength. We now own and operate stores in Austria, Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Holland, Ireland, Italy, Spain, Sweden and the USA, with franchised stores in many more countries. We have nearly 600 points of sale in over 45 different countries and are adding to this at a rate of over 50 new locations annually. We have also entered a joint venture with Trendy International Group in China which will launch Superdry stores into the Chinese market.
Our global headquarters are based in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, UK and we have satellite offices in Aarhus, Barcelona, Brussels, Hong Kong, Munich and New York, with specialist sourcing offices in Istanbul and New Delhi. Our biggest growth area is online, where we operate ecommerce websites in over 20 different languages and ship to almost every country in the world.
Our ambition for growth is summarised by our strategic plan which will provide opportunities to drive significant increases in revenue. Our plan focuses on three key areas - building a global lifestyle brand; driving awareness of the breadth of the Superdry range; and building a broad cross-channel relationship with customers. It’s supported by the four key pillars of Embed, Enable, Extend and Execute, which define exactly how we will go about achieving our aims. As our product is at the very heart of what Superdry is all about, we are also focusing hard on our four key product attributes - design detail; quality obsession; innovation; and affordability. More about the detail of our strategic plan, together with our latest business and financial results, can be found on our corporate website www.supergroup.co.uk.
We aspire to be a great place to work and strive every day to make every Superdry store and office location a friendly community with a family feel, with fantastic training and development, and roles that are compelling, stretching and interesting. You can see films of many real Superdry colleagues from across the business talking about their experiences of working here on our careers website, www.careers.superdry.com.
We are looking for a Facilities Coordinator to support and assist our Facilities Manager with the day to day in delivering a safe and well maintained working environment, covering USA store/office related tasks.
- Manage the facilities helpdesk to ensure all telephone and emails from the stores/area teams regarding repairs and maintenance are responded to within 24 hours and resolved in a timely and efficient manner
- Attend site meetings with contractors where necessary
- Attend store handovers
- Be able to efficiently coordinate the running of planned maintenance operations, ensuring all visits are completed in agreed time frames and recorded properly
- Maintain excel based maintenance data system ensuring accuracy of the information recorded
- Maintain the database confirming records of contractors documentation (i.e. risk assessments, insurance etc)
- Develop good working relationships with suppliers to ensure the best quotes are received from contractors and suppliers for works required and process the orders in an accurate and timely manner
- Conduct detailed site condition surveys, including photographic evidence, for stores resulting in the creation of survey reports
- Organise and record all work related to site condition surveys
- Provide assistance to other members of the team as and when required
- Organise security for stores as required
- Provide out of hours emergency cover
- Undertake general administrative duties including photocopying purchase orders/processing invoices
What we’re looking for
- Facilities background/experience is essential
- Multi-site/Retail experience beneficial
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good standard of written and verbal communication
- Very organized and high attention to detail
- Able to work within company policies and procedures
- Demonstrates integrity, reliability and trustworthiness
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Working knowledge of Health and Safety regulations
- Some work will need to be completed outside of normal working hours in order to accommodate meeting contractors on site and attendance at site meetings.
- Excellent basic salary
- Medical & Dental
- 50% staff discount
Download Job Description Apply Send to a friend