Job Title: Assistant Store Manager
Type: Full Time
Location: Superdry Los Angeles Santa Monica, CA
Closing date for applications: 05.01.2020
Hours: Full Time - 40hrs
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.
Being an Assistant Store Manager means you are a role model. You will be commercially focused and obsessed with smashing targets, not simply achieving them. Your passion for our brand will be what drives you to achieve sales performance beyond belief, visual excellence and make customers feel amazing in every aspect of their store experience. You will love working together with your team to solve issues, deliver innovation and drive excellence from everyone. Above all, you will make the store a fun place to be for everyone.
- Lead the team
- Inspire and manage the team to deliver amazing levels of service
- Smash store targets
- Innovate, and encourage your team to do the same
- Exceed expectations at every opportunity
- Make customers feel amazing and deliver the ultimate Superdry experience
- Implement the best VM on the planet
- Coach the team to become experts in our product
- Embrace and embed the Superdry culture
- Be yourself
- A team player
- Passionate about our brand
- An experienced retail manager ready for a new challenge
- Ideally experienced in fashion although this isn’t a must
- Confident, genuine and can be yourself
- A proven overachiever
- An inspirational leader who can and loves developing others
- Always making decisions thinking about what’s best for our business
- Always positive
- Relentless and ambitious to exceed expectations
- Motivated with excellent attention to detail
- Bringing fresh ideas to the table but are realistic in what is achievable
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding…
- Health Benefits, 401K, life insurance, clothing allowance, 50% staff discount, monthly bonus potential, excellent basic salary (determined by location and experience)
Superdry is an equal employment employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess unrestricted work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer.