Job Title: Account Manager
Type: Full Time
Location: Manhattan, New York
Closing date for applications: 10.30.2020
Hours: Full Time - 40hrs
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.
As a Wholesale Marketplace Specialist supporting our planning and sales team, you will be integral to developing our business strategy as we continue our expansion and accelerate wholesale growth. This is an exciting and new opportunity for a driven, analytical, creative and business savvy Wholesale Marketplace Specialist. This role is based out of our NYC head office, focused on delivering our brand and business objectives in providing support for our Wholesale client Amazon.com and other digital accounts. This position reports directly into the Wholesale Planning Manager.
- Be the primary contact for all digital accounts, primarily Amazon.com.
- Monitor sales trends and analyze wholesale product & sales data; identifying areas of growth within categories to optimize sales & margin potential and develop insight to support decisions
- Build strong relationships with all digital accounts and provide accurate reporting information and analysis
- Accurately forecast the months shipping targets on a weekly basis and update team members
- Manage the delivery dates for all intake required to fulfil the seasonal order book
- Work with cross-functional sales and planning teams to understand and capture local trends and buying patterns; forecasting and predicting future trends based on analysis with the insight to support
- Work with customer service, production and warehouse to optimize available stock
- Perform other related duties as assigned or requested
- Experienced with 1-3 years in the Wholesale or Fashion Retail industry
- Experienced with 1-3 years working with a digital retailer (Amazon experience would be ideal)
- Skilled with strong analytical skills and proven experience in complex high volume data and good commercial instinct
- Able to demonstrate ability to develop and maintain senior level relationships and provide direction and influence at that level
- Persistent with attention to detail and a high level of comfort in working with numbers
- Skilled with advanced knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Able to plan ahead, work with high level of integrity and confidentiality and work and multi-task in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment
- Extremely organized and very detail-oriented; self-motivated and capable of working independently on multiple projects
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding…
- Excellent basic salary, medical & dental insurance, life insurance, 401k, 50% staff discount
Superdry is an equal employment employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess unrestricted work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer.
Who we are…
Superdry have been making world class product for 15 years, and we’re proud of it. Our mission is to inspire and engage the contemporary style obsessed consumer, whilst leaving a positive environmental legacy.
Together, we have built a brand that has cut through the global apparel market at record speed, taking market share from brands that have existed for decades. But we have a big opportunity ahead of us as we launch 4 new collections.
We are now on an exciting journey to reset our brand and return to our design-led roots and we are looking for talented people to join us on our journey.
Download job description Apply