Featured Retail jobs
- Assistant Store Manager Permanent Full Time - Superdry Washington Pentagon City, VA - Closes: 05.01.21
- Sales Associate - Part Time Permanent Part Time - Superdry New York Woodbury Commons Outlet, NY - Closes: 04.30.21
- Sales Associate - Part Time Permanent Part Time - Superdry Las Vegas Fashion Show Mall, NV - Closes: 04.30.21
- Sales Associate - Part Time Permanent Part Time - Superdry San Diego, CA - Closes: 07.31.21
- Assistant Store Manager Permanent Full Time - Superdry Orlando Disney Springs, FL - Closes: 05.31.21
- Stock Associate - Part Time Permanent Part Time - Superdry Orlando Disney Springs, FL - Closes: 05.04.21
- Brand Lead Permanent Full Time - Superdry Philadelphia King of Prussia, PA - Closes: 04.29.21
- Brand Lead Permanent Full Time - Superdry Miami, FL - Closes: 05.31.21
Our retail roles
Took a look into the Sales Associate role at Superdry and listen to our staff first-hand about what it’s like to work for Superdry.Find out more
Learn about how our Supervisors support the day-to-day running of our stores and listen to what they say about the role.Find out more
Assistant Store Manager
Explore our Assistant Store Manager page and learn more about this key role in our retail management structure.Find out more
Take a look at this critically important role and listen to our Store Managers talk about why they enjoy their role.Find out more
Seasonal Sales Associate
Took a look into the Seasonal Sales Associate role at Superdry and listen to our staff first-hand about what it’s like to work for Superdry.Find out more
The recruitment process
in a few easy steps
We use lots of different ways to assess candidates who apply for roles with us. Everyone’s journey through the recruitment process begins with an online application, but from there we will use a combination of different methods to decide on the perfect candidate for each role. We’ve outlined the key steps below, though we don’t use all of these steps for every vacancy. Which of these selection methods we use varies from role to role.
All our hires start with an online application. It’s a straightforward process, just click any of the apply links, create your account and follow the instructions.
We review all application forms and CVs carefully against the role criteria we set out in the job description, and pick the most suitable people for each role to take forward.
We usually start our corporate recruitment with a short telephone interview, to understand more about your career history, achievements, capabilities and cultural fit.
We often use this for our Sales Assistant recruitment in stores. It is a group session involving interactive and creative exercises and a short sharp interview.
We invite people in to meet the recruiting manager for all corporate and store management roles. It’s a great way to really get to know you and evaluate your experience and suitability.
Sometimes we use testing to understand technical competencies, management skills, numerical ability etc. This isn’t for every role, only where we need a skill that it’s hard to show at interview.