Job Title: Stock Associate - Part Time
Type: Part Time
Location: Superdry Tysons Corner, VA
Closing date for applications: 05.31.2020
Hours: Part Time - 15hrs
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.
At Superdry we want to ensure that our customers receive the best possible experience of our brand and products every day, and our Stock Associate role is essential in providing first class customer service by delivering the highest standards within our back of house and stock room areas. We’re looking for an enthusiastic Stock Associate who thrives in a dynamic environment and has a real passion of our brand and customers.
- Contribute to store performance through effective communication with shop floor team to ensure the best customer service is provided
- Understand the local customer base and how their requirements can be met through the back of house offering
- Operate the stock system, completing recalls and supporting stock takes where required, as per instruction from Store Management
- Work to find solutions to customer queries with the shop floor team
- Ensure the right stock package is sent to the shop floor to display
- Work with the store team to share ideas and suggestions to help colleagues, customers and store performance
- Replenish stock against agreed plans, garment care and folding procedures
- Ensure the best possible standards back of house, keeping backroom areas clear and tidy
- Fully understand Health & Safety and Security procedures and raise any issues with Store Management
- Additional responsibilities may include but not limited to:
- Key Holder
- Sales and Service trainer
- New Hire trainer
- In Store Visual Merchandiser
- Multi-skilled/Cross trained
- Passionate about our brand
- Experienced in fashion retail
- Confident with excellent verbal communication skills
- Passionate for customers and exceeding expectations
- Understanding of our brand - where we came from, where we are and where we are heading
- Able to work as part of a team and be a role model to colleagues
- Wanting to contribute to a positive and professional working environment
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding…
- Clothing allowance, 50% staff discount, excellent hourly rate (determined by location and experience)
Superdry is an equal employment employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess unrestricted work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer.