Job Title: Wholesale & Office Coordinator
Type: Permanent Full Time
Location: Manhattan, New York
Closing date for applications: 05.15.2020
Hours: Permanent Full Time - 40hrs
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.
Reporting to our Country Sales Manager, the Wholesale & Office Coordinator role is a dynamic position leading all aspects of daily office functionality including championing office events. You will work closely with the Wholesale team by providing excellent support through calendar management and by serving as a liaison between internal and external partners. You will also be the main point of contact for the NY Head Office team and will provide excellent administrative, sales and operational support to ensure the success of the office space. Your role will support team collaboration and communication to ensure the flawless execution of competing priorities.
We’re looking for someone who values creating a fun working environment and enjoys lending a hand to support various projects within the NY Head Office. This person is a masterful problem-solver, organized and outgoing. We need someone with loads of drive, energy and creativity, with brilliant communication skills, endless passion for our amazing brand and culture, and above all, a sense of humour.
- Represent Superdry as the face of the office, creating a welcoming and friendly environment for clients.
- Book appointments with new and existing clients, coordinating with the Wholesale team.
- Maintain showroom and office spaces, preparing catering, presentations and product as needed.
- Support the Wholesale team with receiving, organizing and presenting new collections in our showroom.
- Lead 2-4 Sample Sales in our NY Office per year. Organizing products and managing the payment process.
- Partnering with the Wholesale team to update the seasonal line sheet and maintaining specific client requests.
- Maintain awareness of in-season orders, following-up with accounts and escalating with the Wholesale team.
- Own the client database, ensuring the data is up to date and accurate.
- Oversee account, sample and selling calendars.
- Attend sales appointments, conferences and or tradeshows.
- Organize Wholesale team/ Account events.
- Coordinate with building management regarding office requirements, general maintenance, and building compliance.
- Ensure the office space, from conference rooms, copy areas, and to the kitchen are properly maintained.
- Restock office supplies as needed.
- Be an active member of the Fire Health and Safety team in the NY Head Office and will be well versed in emergency evacuation protocols as well as health and safety best practices.
- Manage the receipt and distribution of incoming and outgoing office mail.
- Greet and manage office visitors.
- Work to identify, facilitate and streamline office procedures and solutions.
- Organize and coordinate employee team building activities and office events for the NY Head Office team.
- Experienced with at least 1-2 years in an Office Coordinator, Executive Assistant, or equivalent role.
- Proven to have dealt with a busy workload in an organized manner, juggling multiple priorities and with attention to detail where there are competing demands on workload and deliverables.
- Team player with a positive attitude who enjoys bringing new ideas to the table.
- Strong with your interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills.
- Able to build strong and effective relationships with colleagues and clients at all levels and in multiple business areas.
- Able to take ownership of tasks and work autonomously to deliver objectives within agreed timescales.
- Enthusiastic about learning the responsibilities within wholesale; strong desire to grow and take on more opportunities.
- Strong Word, Excel, and PowerPoint skills, and an aptitude to become quickly familiar with new systems.
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding…
- Health Benefits, 401K, life insurance, clothing allowance, 50% staff discount, excellent basic salary (determined by location and experience)
Superdry is an equal employment employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess unrestricted work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer.
Superdry is a genuine British success story that has grown to an annual turnover of £872m, with our brand already worth £1.6bn in total global consumer sales. We are a multichannel operator with well-developed and highly successful retail, ecommerce, wholesale and franchise businesses and customers in virtually every country in the world. We are well on our way to achieving our goal of becoming a global digital brand.
Our American business is now well established and comprises over 30 stores in 10 states, along with a major wholesale sales operation and smaller supporting functions such as HR, Logistics and IT. Our US head office is based on Broadway in Manhattan, and we have a major outsourced distribution centre based outside Philadelphia.
Download job description Apply