Location: Manhattan, New York
Closing date for applications: 12.10.22
Hours: 40 hours per week
Salary: $40,000 - $50,000 Annual
The Logistics Compliance Coordinator is responsible for ensuring that all customer experience is effective and efficient for all customers in the US, by overseeing activities at our US distribution center and undertaken by our US carrier and delivery service providers.
- Ensure that relationships and contractual obligations are being met by all parties within your remit with a specific focus on wholesale vendor compliance
- Review & Analyse wholesale customer manuals working with the DC to ensure all requirements are met or negotiated where necessary
- Document all requirements & be the main link between DC & head office functions for the US wholesale channel
- Attend & contribute to meetings regarding customer onboarding, EDI integration, recurring logistics issues, etc.
- Support all delivery interactions for wholesale customers within the US channels on a daily basis
- Oversee all customer communications around fulfilment of our responsibilities
- Be the first point of contact locally for day to day operations
- Foster and promote links between the different 3rd parties, logistics teams and head office functions
- Work with central logistics and head office functions to drive performance, innovation and identify new service propositions
- Ideally experienced in a customer service, retail, or warehouse management role
- Highly motivated, with a willingness to learn and build their career with Superdry
- An excellent organizer and decision maker
- Detailed and methodical
- A great communicator who can build strong working relationships internally and externally
- Customer service solutions’ oriented with a drive to improve communication channels and processes
- Knowledgeable in excel to an intermediate level
- Craving a new opportunity that presents unique challenges that allow for growth
- Open Minded and willing to collaborate with many stakeholders
- Passionate about the Superdry brand and driving change and innovation
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding…
- An excellent base salary
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Commuter Benefits
- A big staff discount – naturally. Because we know that you love to wear Superdry, you’ll benefit from a 50% discount in store and online.
At Superdry, everyone has a voice and we want to hear it. We create environments where individuality can flourish and is celebrated as part of who we are as a brand. We’re incredibly proud that over 90% of our people feel strongly that they can be themselves at work.
We want to meet people with varied backgrounds because we understand that diversity of thought encourages new ideas to thrive, fuelling creativity and enabling us to do better work. We want to build a team which represents a variety of backgrounds, styles, perspectives, and skills; we hire people based on their merit and potential.
We also welcome conversations about flexible working for all roles at Superdry and will always accommodate it where possible.
Who we are
Superdry have been making world class product for 15 years, and we’re proud of it. Our mission is to inspire and engage the contemporary style obsessed consumer, whilst leaving a positive environmental legacy.
Together, we have built a brand that has cut through the global apparel market at record speed, taking market share from brands that have existed for decades. But we have a big opportunity ahead of us as we launch 4 new collections.
We are now on an exciting journey to reset our brand and return to our design-led roots and we are looking for talented people to join us on our journey.Download job description Apply
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.Back to search