Job Title: Assistant Store Manager - Operations
Type: Full Time
Location: Superdry Wrentham Outlet, MA
Closing date for applications: 10.30.2019
Hours: Full Time - 40hrs
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.
The purpose of this role is to assume total accountability for operations, service profitability and loss prevention. This role is focused on ensuring that the store operations run smoothly and that the shop floor sales team is provided with all the necessary support to do their job to the best of their ability. This role is about stock management and movement, planning and execution of store operations, supporting store performance by monitoring and analyzing sales data, and managing loss prevention.
- Ensure new operations team members receive a full and effective induction on their first day, including Health and Safety, Loss Prevention and training
- Delegate to the operations team to balance work load and give them the opportunity to develop key skills
- Inspire and motivate the operations team members, coach and develop the team to improve process and efficiency, reward and praise our operations team for a job well done
- Communicate the store KPIs, results and focuses for the operations team
- Take on full responsibility for the store in the Store Manager’s and Assistant Manager’s absence
- Effectively make full use of the store’s payroll budget to ensure the right people are in the right place at the right time
- Ensure stockroom processing and replenishment procedures are in place and ensure these processes are continually managed and the stock room consistently follows store standards
- Monitor productivity levels and ensure recalls and transfers are completed effectively and to the deadlines set
- Ensure all Health and Safety checks are in place and any issues are highlighted to the relevant Head Office department if support is needed
- Focus on controlling costs by authorizing Paid Outs and consider what is necessary to spend on items such as postage and cleaning products
- Passionate about our brand
- Experienced in a similar role within the fashion retail sector
- Knowledgeable with a comprehensive understanding of stock management and control
- Skilled with excellent administrative and organizational skills
- Qualified with advanced IT skills including Excel
- Able to lead and inspire others
- Problem solving
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding…
- Health Benefits, 401K, life insurance, clothing allowance, 50% staff discount, monthly bonus potential, excellent basic salary (determined by location and experience)
Superdry is an equal employment employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess unrestricted work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer.