Job Title: Store Manager
Type: Full Time
Location: Superdry Clarksburg Outlet, MD
Closing date for applications: 07.31.2020
Hours: Full Time - 40hrs
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.
Our Store Managers break the mould and embrace everything Superdry.
Taking responsibility for the overall running of the store, your primary focus will be smashing store targets whilst also embedding the Superdry culture. An inspirational leader you will empower those around you to be themselves, to innovate like mad, and most importantly, your team will love what they do and have fun doing it.
- Lead, inspire and build a team for the future
- Smash store targets and manage the running of the business as though it’s your own
- Through your team, make customers feel amazing
- Coach the team to become experts in our product and to deliver ultimate levels of service
- Make your store a great place to work
- Innovate and encourage your team to do the same
- Train and implement the best VM on the planet
- Exceed expectations at every opportunity
- Embrace and embed the Superdry culture
- Be yourself
- A team player
- Passionate about our brand
- An established retail manager ready to lead a business
- Ideally experienced in fashion although this isn’t a must
- Confident, genuine and can be yourself
- Proven overachiever in our industry
- An inspirational leader who can develop individuals and whole teams
- Always making decisions thinking about what’s best for our business
- Always positive
- Relentless and ambitious to exceed expectations
- Motivated with excellent attention to detail
- Bringing fresh ideas to the table but are realistic in what is achievable
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding…
- Health Benefits, 401K, life insurance, clothing allowance, 50% staff discount, monthly bonus potential, excellent basic salary (determined by location and experience)
Superdry is an equal employment employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess unrestricted work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer.