On September 24th Superdry will be going live with a new recruitment system.
This is the part of this website where you complete application forms and log into to view progress on your applications. From that date you will no longer be able to access details on applications made before that date. If you have an application in progress on that date, it will still be valid and will still be managed behind the scenes by our team. You will not need to reapply. Thank you.
Title: Assistant Store Manager - Sales USA
Location: Superdry New York Staten Island, NY
Location: New York, 10314, United States
Post date: 2019-07-02
Close date: 2019-11-16
Closing date for applications: 11-16-2019
Hours: FULL_TIME Full Time - 40hrs
Organisation: Superdry https://careersusa.superdry.com/img/g4j_logo_2.jpg
The role of an Assistant Store Manager Sales involves assisting the Store Manager with all aspects of managing the Store’s front of house. This role focuses on helping the store in maximizing and driving store sales, performance and profitability through supporting with the development, management and direction of the store team, ultimately delivering SuperGroup’s key business objectives.
- Assist the Store Manager in the delivery of the retail strategic plan
- Contribute to ensuring delivery of company standards, strategies and initiatives to achieve sustainable growth
- Attain store sales targets by maximizing profits, minimizing costs and assisting in the management of workforce budgets
- Deliver excellent customer service standards by example ensuring highly visible and effective customer service management at all times to drive continuous improvement
- Assist the General Store Manager in selecting, training, developing, reviewing, managing, coaching and supporting the store team to ensure high performance and productivity at all times
- Ensure store compliance with company policy and procedures, taking a consistent approach with all team members and guaranteeing operational efficiency at all times
- Ensure important management information is communicated out to all relevant team members
- Ensure brand image is driven and showcased by optimizing product visual merchandising and service levels in line with company guidelines
- Work in conjunction with the Store Manager to minimize loss by ensuring all loss prevention procedures are followed and any incidents are reported and investigated
- Provide a safe working environment for staff and customers, ensuring their wellbeing and reporting any Health & Safety concerns to the Store Manager
- Walk the shop floor regularly, talking with customers and team members in order to identify and resolve urgent issues
- Passionate about our brand
- Experienced in working at the Assistant Store Manager or Supervisor level within the branded fashion retail sector
- An inspirational leader who can and loves developing others
- Able to demonstrate a track record of improving sales figures and KPI achievements
- Experienced in visual merchandising
- Experienced in stock management
- Experienced in working with Microsoft Office applications
What we offer
- Health Benefits, 401K, life insurance, clothing allowance, 50% staff discount, monthly bonus potential, excellent basic salary (determined by location and experience
Superdry is an equal employment employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess unrestricted work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer.
Download Job Description Apply