On September 24th Superdry will be going live with a new recruitment system.
This is the part of this website where you complete application forms and log into to view progress on your applications. From that date you will no longer be able to access details on applications made before that date. If you have an application in progress on that date, it will still be valid and will still be managed behind the scenes by our team. You will not need to reapply. Thank you.
Title: Sales Associate USA
Location: Superdry Los Angeles Century City, CA
Location: Los Angeles, 90067, United States
Post date: 2019-09-03
Close date: 2019-09-29
Closing date for applications: 09-29-2019
Hours: PART_TIME Part Time - 29hrs
Organisation: Superdry https://careersusa.superdry.com/img/g4j_logo_2.jpg
As a Sales Associate you are the face of Superdry. The role of a Sales Associate at Superdry involves ensuring that our customers receive the best possible experience of our brand and products every day, by providing first class customer service and positively promoting the Superdry brand as a brand ambassador. Our enthusiastic Sales Associates thrive in a dynamic environment and have a real passion for our brand and customers.
- Support the store team to deliver the highest standards across every aspect of store life
- Operate tills and deal with all associated procedures such as refunds and returns
- Handle basic customer complaints and escalate as appropriate
- Personally showcase our products every day to our customers, understand their shopping needs and help them to find products that meet those needs, therefore maximizing sales
- Work in the fitting room ensuring customers are able to try on garments quickly and comfortably, and offer advice on fit
- Work with the store team to share ideas and suggestions to help colleagues, customers and store performance
- Replenish stock against agreed plans, garment care and folding procedures, work in both back of house and front of house
- Additional responsibilities may include but not limited to:
- Key Holder
- Sales and Service trainer
- New Hire trainer
- In Store Visual Merchandiser
- Multi-skilled/Cross trained
- Passionate about our brand
- Experienced in retail but we will consider other service sector backgrounds with a significant customer facing sales or service element
- Passionate for people and fashion is essential, as is a passion for customers and exceeding expectations
- Confident to talk to customers, with excellent verbal communication skills
- Able to work as part of a team and be a role model to colleagues
- Able to create a positive and professional working environment
What we offer
- Life insurance, clothing allowance, 50% staff discount, monthly bonus potential, excellent basic salary (determined by location and experience)
Superdry is an equal employment employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess unrestricted work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer.
Download Job Description Apply